We’re always on the lookout for talented and motivated people for a range of roles, whether out in the field, in our laboratory in Farnborough or at our head office in Snodland.
To view (and apply for) our current vacancies, click on the link below.
Why work for us?
- Pension scheme – Company contribution of up to 10% of salary (based on level of employee contribution)
- Life Assurance – 4 x salary
- Holiday – Five weeks rising to six weeks after five years
- Flexible annual leave – ability to buy or sell holiday each year
- Health Cash Plan – employees can claim money back for a wide-range of healthcare costs such as dental, optical, prescription, X-ray and MRI scans
- Employee Assistance Programme – confidential counselling and advice
- Childcare vouchers
- Ride to work scheme
- Season ticket loans
- Corporate rate deals – EE phone deal, Virgin Media, Toshiba, Bosch and many local gym corporate rates
We also pride ourselves on offering the following:
We know the best staff want the best terms and conditions, but we also know that a good work/life is about more than that. We offer an on-site deli and weekly keep fit class, as well as an active sports and social club.
The sports and social club costs just £2 a month and gives our employees the chance to get discounted tickets on all sorts of concerts, West End shows, weekend's away and family days out. This year, some of our staff are even visiting New York. Needless to say,
We raise a lot of money for charity and encourage our employees to get involved with fundraising for WaterAid, which we support in its bid to provide clean water to the world’s poorest people. Our staff have volunteered at events such as Glastonbury and have also taken part in the 6 Peak Challenge.
We run a bi-annual award ceremony called STARS to recognise the achievements of our staff and partners to celebrate excellence within our company.