We're working with farmers and landowners to improve the quality of our river and groundwater at the source, by offering grants of up to £10,000 for on-farm improvements and other initiatives.
See the 'download' section below for more detailed maps of those areas where funding is available.
If your farm holding is in one of our target catchment areas you could be eligible to receive 50% of any capital improvements made, up to a total of £10,000.
It is a competitive scheme so your chance of receiving funding will be higher if you apply for items which address the key issues in the area.
We strongly advise you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before applying.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our catchment management programme, visit the catchment management pages of our website or get in touch and one of our team will be happy to help.
How to apply
- Click the blue button below to view and download the Capital Grant Scheme booklet
- Discuss your options with a catchment advisor before formally applying
- Once you've discussed your application with the catchment advisor, download and save the application form
- Fill it in with as much detail as possible, adding an electronic signature at the bottom
- Email the completed forms to email@example.com, putting the catchment name in the subject line
- Those offered an agreement will need to download the claim form to submit a claim once work is completed.